I look outside here and it is still a thick quilt of snow. Even at work, the children climb tall,icy mountains and come inside with rosy cheeks and sopping pant legs. It is so nice to see spring in your pictures. I am willing the snow to melt so I can discover the exterior of my home that has been blanketed by snow since I moved in. Thanks for the great inspring pics Kirst!
1 comment:
I look outside here and it is still a thick quilt of snow. Even at work, the children climb tall,icy mountains and come inside with rosy cheeks and sopping pant legs. It is so nice to see spring in your pictures. I am willing the snow to melt so I can discover the exterior of my home that has been blanketed by snow since I moved in. Thanks for the great inspring pics Kirst!
-Nicole
Post a Comment