
B: "Can we get a lexus SUV?"
K: "You want a SUV?!?!!!"
B: "It's beautiful. It's a lexus. It will last forever."
K: "Whats the fuel efficiency?"
B: "It's bad. Probably 20something."
K: "No."
Next Day
B: "Can we get a volkswagon?"
K: "what?"
B: "I found a great deal."
K: "I don't like it. The baby isn't even here yet. We don't need another car payment right now. There are always cars and sales. We'll get a better deal later."
Third Day
B: "Can we get a prius?"
K: "Tell me more.."
B: going over details
K: "yes"
B: "we have to go now."
K: "It's nine in the morning. You know I have a crazy week. It's December!"
B: looking at me
K: "Can I wear sweatpants?"
B: "Of course. I am too."
At the shop
B: "I don't know what to do. Maybe we should wait. I'm worried about the engine. I don't know. What do you think"
K: "Boooooob! You didn't research this before? Let's get on the internet and check."
B: Going over data
B: "I don't know, maybe we should wait and get the new honda insight. What do you think?"
K: "I feel good about it. The honda insight has the same engine, is more expensive, and is new-they haven't worked out the issues yet. This is a good car. 1. It's good for the environment. Great gas. We'll love driving it. 2. It's a prius-reliable '05 they've worked out a lot of kinks on older versions. Its a great stable model 3. It's a Toyota! It will be a good car. What do you feel. Not what you think. What do you feel?"
B: "I'm worried about money."
K: "You're always worried about money. That's your issue. Pray about it. What do you feel not think? Close your eyes take a minute."
B: "I want it"
K: "You want a SUV?!?!!!"
B: "It's beautiful. It's a lexus. It will last forever."
K: "Whats the fuel efficiency?"
B: "It's bad. Probably 20something."
K: "No."
Next Day
B: "Can we get a volkswagon?"
K: "what?"
B: "I found a great deal."
K: "I don't like it. The baby isn't even here yet. We don't need another car payment right now. There are always cars and sales. We'll get a better deal later."
Third Day
B: "Can we get a prius?"
K: "Tell me more.."
B: going over details
K: "yes"
B: "we have to go now."
K: "It's nine in the morning. You know I have a crazy week. It's December!"
B: looking at me
K: "Can I wear sweatpants?"
B: "Of course. I am too."
At the shop
B: "I don't know what to do. Maybe we should wait. I'm worried about the engine. I don't know. What do you think"
K: "Boooooob! You didn't research this before? Let's get on the internet and check."
B: Going over data
B: "I don't know, maybe we should wait and get the new honda insight. What do you think?"
K: "I feel good about it. The honda insight has the same engine, is more expensive, and is new-they haven't worked out the issues yet. This is a good car. 1. It's good for the environment. Great gas. We'll love driving it. 2. It's a prius-reliable '05 they've worked out a lot of kinks on older versions. Its a great stable model 3. It's a Toyota! It will be a good car. What do you feel. Not what you think. What do you feel?"
B: "I'm worried about money."
K: "You're always worried about money. That's your issue. Pray about it. What do you feel not think? Close your eyes take a minute."
B: "I want it"
4 comments:
a. You're adorable
b. It was the battery I was worried about
c. Its a 2006.
i'm still shocked you said the word "engine" in a sentence.
how 'bout you get a yugo??
haha battery...engine isn't it for the same thing?!?!?!! :)
you guys are hilarious. I can actually hear you both talking out loud in my head while reading.
Post a Comment