Saturday, August 29, 2009

apple glaze

I can finally watch the new Batman (no babes in jeopardy of scary emotion reception emitted from the pregnancy container). I loved the first, think the previews of the second look a bit too dark for my preferences, but have to see it none the less "to know."

I can rationalize why artists eject darkness under the releasing outlet but I am perplexed as to why I would want and choose to partake. Looking back, I don't know how I loved wretched heartache songs except that they are a slice of loverpie. Goes back to the whole infatuation with naughty boys. Whaaaat? Seems like a cage of mess. I actually choose that? To "redo" I'd so rather leap into snugglesome goodness. Surround myself with healthy art, relationships, and the like. But since regret and I aren't the tightest I thankfully can pronounce edu-ma-cation.

I guess I also chose to major in sociology perhaps because I instinctively start looking at societal patterns upon finding inward trends. Looking at many accredited films and articles i think its humanly sad that our society bakes dejection and eats it like brownies. Are we that twisted inside? that broken?

i'm starting to think the sin of pride looks like an antidote for the lost soul morale. because the sin i see feels like discreditation. amneisa of the holiness and profound dwelling of God in every soul. the soul value and creation oneness omitted for uncertain identity and insecure independence.

makes me think the whole adam and eve apple was the beginning of ego. the knowledge of good and bad. a mental separation from the precontrived one. a competition of forces rather than the omega. God hidden by ego. Did God intend for me to just know the truth of the One? But am I mortally confused by the apple of everyday mental ego duality of good versus evil? The illusory apple glaze that I mistake the simple truth there is no real struggle because there is only One. The scriptural "I am." The one I am who is "good." The one I am who is "love." an I Am who created everything and is everything. therefore there can be only good. only love. unbelievably simple. do i eat my apple and pass it on to my young that we have doctrines, seminaries, and scholars debating an apple of a ego concept of duality replacing the truth of The One. My I Am?

1 comment:

kcolquitt said...

i think you're on to something...like good ole cs lewis said, pride is the mother of all sin...