Friday, February 12, 2010

Things to which I would instantly reply, "yes"

1. Tomorrow, let's move to Hawaii. Who cares where we'll live, work, or how we'll survive. We'll figure it out as we go along.

2. Want to ride a camel in the desert of Egypt for our next family trip?

3. Come to Haiti and serve?

5. Can I build you a house with my bare hands?

6. Would you like me to watch the baby so you can go to yoga, work in the garden, take a bath?

7. Would you like to go on a girls adventure trip?

8. Should we adopt a baby?

9. I'd like to give you full time maid service, will you accept?

10. Do you think we should take our family to the Philippines/India/Africa to live for a while?

2 comments:

Shunshine Girl said...

That's our Kirsten we all know and love! :o)

Robert said...

we'll work on em...promise...