Saturday, January 10, 2009

Anne with an "E"


There's a Anne of Green Gables continuing story?!?!!!! I had no idea!!!!! I was at the library and saw it randomly in the DVD's?!?!!! YES! I started crying in the first 5 minutes! more Anne...more Gilbert!!!!! It's too fantastic I can't take it!!!! Thankfully they used the same cast! Was this really written an I missed it? I just have to go to Prince Edward Island!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Kirsten, I have to warn you about the continuing story. It's not real! I mean it doesn't follow the books. But yes, they use the same actors for the most part. My mother in law and I had an Anne marathon this christmas :). Also, you must go to PEI, it is gorgeous, everything is right out of the movie!

kiki said...

thanks!! i was wondering where in the world it came from!

Summer said...

Yes, one of my all-time favorite memories was watching "the continued story" with a group of girlfriends and gacking through through the whole thing in all its bizarre deviations from the actual books. L.M. Montgomery is rolling in her grave at this one. Especially the way she throws the baby around and blows up trains--I'm not kidding!

I don't know if you ever read the Emily of New Moon books, but those are some of my favorites and I'm hoping they make those into a movie too....